Lightboards for Online Learning
The Lightboard is also known as a leaarning glass, glass wall or transparent whiteboard. It is used in educational institutions to make it easier to capture videos for teaching.
The Lightboard was invented by Michael Peshkin from NorthWestern University. It was envisioned as a tool to help him make videos quicker and also make videos that interest his students too. Using a lightboard, the instructor can face the students as they write and their writing glows in front of them, enabling easier comprehension and communication. This also makes videos shorter as instructors can write and speak at the same time.
- Work with your equations and drawings more naturally while facing the camera
- Promotes learning - aids visual and auditory learners
- Promotes interaction with learners
- Capture high-quality video without blocking any important elements on the board
- Capture higher quality audio as movement is minimise
Who is it designed for?:
- Educational institutions
Contact us at email@example.com to find out more.